Tuesday, March 06, 2007

At Work With Dad-In-Law

Our day started with a breakfast date with Rod, Dad, and I. We then headed to his office. Dad works at pallet shop and he is shop manager. He spent 90% of his time on the phone. The other 10% he spent running round and round the shop trying to get things done and keep things going. He also sent me to the bank to make a deposit and then back to the bank to make a payment he had forgot to send. Picked up lunch went and went to True Value Hardware store. I then went to Sully's to pick up the van. Sully's had to work on Dad's van. The brakes were shot. The front rotors were cracked. What a day. I am exhausted and I didn't even do anything much. Wait, I did help unload a van trailer. This fifty-three foot trailer was loaded with hay equipment. We are off for home tomorrow sometime...

No comments: