Friday, January 30, 2009

Life After Ugh...

Life has greatly improved, I must say. I was back to normal by yesterday morning. Rachel had a slight illness right after I did. Rod is currently unavailable for comment. He is holding his bed down. He feels right miserable. Apparently this is a very short lived bug. Yesterday we took the children to the Phoenix Children's museum. Very neat place. They had a play store which the children enjoyed. They had a paint room and they had a drum class... Jayden was really bopping around in the drum class... I had to laugh at him... He definitely has something in him my other children don't have... Rachel has two aunts living in Phoenix and we met with one of them at the museum. Last evening we met the other aunt at McDonalds for ice cream. They covered lunch yesterday and the ice cream last night. Very nice of them... Today we are planning to go to a huge used bookstore here. That should be interesting...
Oh, I should mention the hot tub. I haven't got in it yet but I would like to... It is out side.
Also, the backyard is about 20X50. It is surrounded by fences. The girls had these annoying flutes they were whistling on and we sent them outside. So, they are outside whistling away and soon the dogs started to join them. So, I took a peek over the wall to see the dog. I couldn't believe it. On one side we had a huge Great Dane, snarling at us. The other neighbor had three dogs, don't know what breed, yapping at us... The kids thought the Great Dane was pretty amazing...
Ok, enough for now....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would assume that since Rachel had a 'slight' illness....she didn't get it very bad. WHy is it that mothers don't get it very bad, but fathers feel like death warmed over??!! JUst wondering....

Glen Zehr said...

I think God knows mothers don't have time to get sick. To many children to take care of and things to do.
But I really did have a light case of it.. So nice.
Christa was sick today..she was horribly miserable.
RZ