Monday, February 02, 2009

Good Bye

For some odd reason, I was totally unprepared for the good bye ceremonies this evening. Rod's family is fairly emotional and apparently so are my girls. I had known this but had forgotten. So, I was surprised when my girls started sobbing and continued for quite some time. I don't have a problem with it but I was surprised.
So, in the morning we will be headed for the airport using the hotel shuttle service. Our flight leaves at 7:30 so we will be heading out bright and early...
Please pray that Jackson doesn't experience such nervousness that results in hurling his cookies, or peanuts as the case may be...
He has already informed us he isn't ready to go home and this is based on his fear of flying or fear of something, what I do not know...

No comments: