Thursday, January 01, 2009

09

Well, 2009 is here. Can you believe it? I wonder what the year will bring...
VOP is stepping into uncharted waters with a new bass. I have discovered it usually takes a year for the group to gel when there is a personnel change. There will be social changes, as well as vocal changes. I have also discovered the social make up of the group has a big impact on how good we are vocally. How well we get along affects how well we sing... So these are all changes coming in 09.
Work: Wow, I don't know what the year will bring... I am firmly settled into phase one on expansion. At this point I am sitting tight and waiting to see how things develope.
Family: Who knows what 09 will bring. More kids, I doubt it.... Death? who knows....
So much is unknown....
Because of the unknown it is of utmost importance for me to dig deeper. Develope a deeper relationship with my Father.... The things that I do know should push me into a deeper relatioship...
I wonder alot why this relationship is so difficult... Why do I struggle so with it? I must not be commited enough...
So there you have it.... I really doubt whether 09 will be much different than 08... This morning wasn't. It was beautiful, cold morning....
God Bless us one and all as we seek his face....

No comments: