Saturday, January 03, 2009

Mile Stone

The other day Sierra was riding with me on the Bobcat and I let her drive. I didn't help her but I was sitting on the seat. After she did this several times I asked her if I could drive the tractor while she drives the bobcat. No, she didn't think so. I suddenly had this brilliant fatherly idea. I told her to let me get out. She did. I got out and sat on the bobcat bucket while she started driving. She wondered if this is what she would be doing while I was on the tractor? I said yes. She said ok. So, I asked her if I could go get the tractor? She said yes. I went...
Today, she drove the bobcat every time I needed her to. It was great.... I am proud of her...

1 comment:

treasures said...

Oh my goodness me. :) How cute. I guess she's 8 now and she tells me that is when Corwin started, I think. :) Too funny.