Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hearing

About two weeks ago I had a terrible soar throat. Couldn't hardly talk, it was awful. Apparently, this malady has moved from my throat to my ears. However, my ears don't hurt like my throat did. My ears also are hearing about as good as my throat does. Well, it isn't that bad. People will be talking all around me and I won't hear a word. This does have it's good points... I am finding it extremely annoying. So, I went to the Dr. He ooo'd and ahh'd over how badly infected my ears were and put me on some ear drops and amoxicillen. I hate amoxicillen... Anyway, this malady has made singing difficult as well. Sunday when we sang I could hardly hear Jon and he was standing right beside me. Josh and Ben should have stayed home as much as I heard them.... I am hopeful this will be improving in the next couple of days...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tell you what....if you'd put vodka in those ears they would be well pronto!!!!

ng

Glen Zehr said...

And where would a good mennonite boy like me find any Vodka? I don't keep that on hand you know...

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha, me either. Nick says at a party store you can get a 'shot' for a buck and it just takes drops to do the trick!!