Sunday, December 14, 2008

Scheduled Events

We will be leaving on the 18th and headed to OH for Christmas with my wife's people before heading to my parents on tthe 21st. We will be headed home on the 24th. Fred will be gone the 26th-28th. Sonny's leave the 29th for Ireland. They will be gone for 10 days or so. We had plans on going to MX to visit Rod's but we then remembered Kaiden would need a passport. We were planning on going the middle to end of Jan. This is begining to look unrealistic at best. Kaiden's adoption will be finalized this Wed. the 17th. I guess there is a chance we could get the paperwork done and back before we were planning on going but I doubt it.
There are a smattering of VOP events the biggest one on the schedule is the Quartet Retreat held at SMBI. If you want information about this event shoot me an email. glen.dairyfarmer@gmail.com

No comments: