Monday, December 29, 2008

Life Improved

I must say life without illness is an immense relief. It feels good to feel good...
In other news, Ben, Fred and I went and looked at some buildings on the old Frazier place today. This is a 250 acre farm in Altavista. Beutiful place which is for sale for only 2.5 million. I think I will buy it...
A gentleman thought I could use the lumber for a building project I will be doing this spring. I am thinking it looks like more headache than it is worth. He wants me to take all three buildings a lot of lumber I can't use. I don't have anywhere to store it either. So, it may get turned into eternal smoke...
And still in other news of a completly different nature. Sonny, his wife, Ruth, and two of there 5 children headed across the pond to visit some relatives. They will be spending, roughly, 10 days in Ireland. They are in the air, I hope, at this very moment....

No comments: