Saturday, December 06, 2008

LIfe

I realize some of you may be getting tired of my lack of posting. Of course, some of you may be thrilled... Well, if your thrilled your not reading this anyway. I don't know why, but I have been so tired lately. By the time we get the children to bed and Rachel get's Kaiden fed and in bed it is usually 9:30 and I am exhausted and don't feel like trying to find something to expound on. Such is life. When I was getting up at 4 to milk it wasn't so bad. Now I am getting up at three but am still going to bed at the same time. Maybe I am just a wimp...
So, that is why I haven't been posting as often...
We finished cleaning up the milkhouse. Wow, it looks good. Next week we need to move some rock out of the new ground land. I really need to get this land sowed.... We also need to clean out some cow pens and haul some rotting silage. So we move on. I can't believe Christmas is so rapidly approaching....

No comments: