Wednesday, December 10, 2008

More Phony Issues

I was trying desperately to update this blog last night and my internet connection was awful I finally quit trying. This morning it was worse. The phone had this rediculous noise on it. Finally I went to the barn and used my hairdryer to dry out the external box. Now it works... This boxis located directly beneath the deck at the front of the parlour. There is a big door in the front of the parlour also. I think when we wash the parour floor down water is going through the bottom of the door and running down on the box. I need to find a good solution to this problem. Think think think... I feel like pooh bear....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man I pity you guys out in the boonies with such dismal broadband options. For you its either satellite or the cell company wireless adapter like Ben's have. Neither of those are true broadband but I guess better than dial-up. One of Obama's "promises" was to work on this "lack of broadband" issue. (one of the few issues I agree with him on) I think I read where the U.S.A. ranks 15th on the list of broadband availability.

Unknown said...

I wish Oboma would leave us "boony" people alone. I don't need more of my money giving my neighbor better internet. Big Gov. already takes too much of my $$$.