Saturday, December 20, 2008

Lazy Day

Oh What a great day. I spent a lot of time doing nothing, really. I spent time on facebook. I was making new friends. Or something like that. VOP has a facebook page also. Feel free to take a look at that and become one of our fans...
Glad Songs has a top 10 downloads on there home page. Because I am a member of VOP I have the ability to see how many times a VOP song has been downloaded. As of this afternoon Tiny King seems to be our most popular song. Drummer boy is right on its heels. What is your favorite song on the new album?

3 comments:

ITF said...

In the First Light.

Unknown said...

I would have to say "Sleep Sleep" is my favorite though I like them all. The word's "humbly we wait for thee" speaks of the years of silence before our Saviors coming and the expectancy of His ministry among us. You need to pour a cup of coffee and listen with no distraction, (except a crackling fireplace), to get the meaning, simple yet profound. Great album, great singers.

Unknown said...

Sorry i believe I got the words wrong. it's "humbly we worship thee"