Saturday, November 24, 2007

News

First, I went on a shopping spree thursday morning. Staples had a lap top on sale for $350 and we had decided to go ahead and purchase one. So I went out bright and early for this early bird special. I arrived on the premises and discovered a line roughly 100 yards long. I stood in line about ten minutes before they opened the store. In the five minutes it took me to get to the door my lap top was gone. So I left without entering the store. I went to some other stores and decided they were too expensive so I left and headed home. On the way home I decided to go to the Wal-Mart in Altavista. This I did and discovered they had a seceret sale on a lap top for $350. So I bought it. In fact I am doing this update from my lap top sitting at my kitchen table. How cool is that....
In the near future I will do a post on how the electric lines got tore out of my transformer this afternoon. No one was hurt or anything but they could have been I guess....
More on this later...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got my laptop for the same price at Best Buy in September. But I see Circuit City had one for 299, but it would probably have been gone, just like at Staples! I like mine...you will too!

Anonymous said...

Just curious. Do y'all have high speed internet and wireless routers to go with those new laptops?

Glen Zehr said...

High speed internet and wireless????
Whats that???
No we don't here they say it will be two years yet....
Groan.....