Friday, November 02, 2007

Life

Finally have an internet connection again. Tuesday morning we once again loaded things. We left Middlefield with Grandpa driving Rod's van, Grandma driving their van with a six foot picnic table and some outside benchs strapped to the top. Rachel was driving our van and I was driving the Uhaul. A very nice Uhaul. It was a 2007 model with only 8000 miles on it. We arrived at the rental house in Harrisonville, PA around 5:00 in the evening. We unloaded the vans and the trailer I was pulling with the Uhaul truck. Wed. Morning we unloaded the truck. We had to put all the stuff in the basement except for some large furniture which we put in the garage. The lady was not out yet. Needless to say this was a very trying thing. We were unable to do anything yesterday. I was going to trim some shrubs but I was told I needed to leave by a very angry man. So I meekly left with my tail between my legs, never to be seen or heard from again. They were totally moved out this morning so we once again moved things from the basement upstairs. I am very weary and sore. Tommorow sometime I will be headed home. Rachel will be staying to help Grandma get more settled, or unsettled as the case may be. Aside from some tense moments I would say we are still on speaking terms and still love eachother.....
So this is what we have been going through.....

No comments: