Sunday, September 10, 2006

Lazy Days

We arrived home around 7 this evening. I must say I had more fun than I have ever had while camping. The only thing I didn't enjoy was the sleeping quarters. The cabin we were in was more like a hut. I would guess it was about 10x15. I am sure Laura Ingles had a larger wagon than this... Okay, enough complaining. We cooked over the fire, sat around, chewed the fat, spit it out, and chewed some more. Played shuffle board, mini golf, and wore ourselves out while paddling boats around the stagnant lake. We also wore ourselves out riding bike and watching the children roam the wild plains of Friendship Village. Okay, they were not that wild but it sounds good. In the evening we made Elephant Ears and Smoores while roasting more hotdogs and Cheddarworsts (sp?). Anyway, I believe everyone had an enjoyable time and I will post some pictures in the near future...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds pretty wild to me if you ate elephant ears!!!