Sunday, June 17, 2007

Good Times

We spent quite a bit of time shooting pool while on vacation. I enjoy pool and I made some pretty impressive shots. My most impressive shots were ones I had no idea would go in. In other words, I wasn't trying to put the 6 ball in the far right pocket but it happened, I would saunter around the table trying to act like I had it planned. Of course honesty would prevail and I would bust out laughing and admit I had no idea that was going to happen....
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks really great! I love to see people enjoying games. Enjoying eachother! Looks like your dad is the pro, looking on . . . thinking. Have you ever listened to Johnny Cash's song, "The Baron"? It is a meaningful billiards/ pool song.
-RS

treasures said...

Jay looks like he's enjoying himself. :) So cute. MIL

Anonymous said...

In my day and age, playing pool was considered sin!! I think it had something to do with pool halls and probably serving beer there?? Beats me, but it was highly frowned upon!! NG