Saturday, January 20, 2007

Today's Activities

Let's see, what have I done today... I am sure your dying to know...
First I laid in bed until 7:30-8:00. This is unheard of for me...
Second I fed all the kids.
Third I went to check on the cows.
Fourth I started draining our old waterbed at the old house.
Fifth I went and cut a little wood for our fireplace.
Sixth I finished the waterbed and went to the dump with it. It was a complete joke.
Seventh I moved our spare bedroom bed over and set it up.
Eighth I checked email.
Ninth I ate some fresh homemade bread.
Tenth I typed this.
To do yet I have
One Eat more bread.
Two Read my book.
Three Milk this evening.
Four Do as little as possible.
Five Go to bed early...
What did you do today?

1 comment:

Rob said...

I answered your question on my own blog >> http://ramiller.blogspot.com/2007/01/todays-activities.html