Thursday, January 18, 2007

An evening Feast

This is the simple fare of a man who doesn't know what he wants to eat. The man in question takes three pieces of homemade bread. He then spreads crunchy peanut butter over them, thickly. He then places them in the oven and broils them until the peanut butter begans to turn to a liquid. He will then place them on a plate before giving them a soak in Maple Syrup. He will wash this down with long swigs of ice cold milk.
Author's Note
The author has never tried this with any form of bread except for homemade. Any other style of bread may be a complete failure.

4 comments:

Glen Zehr said...

Oh, she would have but I didn't let her....
I can be independent at times...

Glen Zehr said...

For some odd reason, while I was writing that post, the thought went through my mind that your being would view this feast with a high amount of disdain and disgust.

Anonymous said...

Oh my, my stomach is churning at the thought. You must have drank gallons of milk to get all that thick residue off the top of your mouth... *shudder*...

On the other hand, I should applaud you for being resourceful and a nice husband.

Glen Zehr said...

I grew up with this simple fare. Not every meal of course but occasionally. I like it...