Friday, September 05, 2008

Moving On

So, finished First Light last evening and moved forwards. We finished uup Tiny King before heading for sleep. Ben has been laying down both of his bass parts for our first Rumsey piece, Good Christians Now Rejoice. He has been sinign since 8:30 this morning... He should be finished in about 15 min. Then I will begin laying down my tracks. Looks like we may only get one song down today. We really need two so we shall see...
I love recording.... Seeing these songs come together and hear them all put together...

3 comments:

ITF said...

I love recording too. We should get together some time. I still can't believe you're doing In the First Light you slackers.

Glen Zehr said...

Come on... What do you mean...
That was anything but a slacking song. Otherwise it wouldn't have taken us so long....

ITF said...

No, I'm just mad at you for beating me to it so I'm calling you slackers.