Thursday, September 04, 2008

More Stuff

Well, yesterday was discouraging. We were working on In The First Light. We never finished the song. It is an 11 part song so it is very long as far as studio time. We worked on it for 12 hrs yesterday and got about two thirds finished. Consider we are stacking each voice 4 times, meaning we will have 44 voices on this song. The song is going to be an awsome song. The problem is getting all the songs done we want to get done. Hopefully today will go better. We still have 3 more tough songs to do. We shall see....

4 comments:

ITF said...

I was going to post this yesterday but I lost my internet connection so here it is now.

You're recording In the First Light?! Wow, you totally took me by surprise on that one. In fact, I'm a little ticked off because I've been planning for years to record it someday but I still haven't. Now you slackers have beat me to the punch.

Are you going to do it live also? Who's going to post the G on the tag? Did you know that this is the second greatest a cappella song of all time?

Glen Zehr said...

Oh man, I just saw this... This is an awsome song. I love the arrangement. I am very pleased with how it turned out... I think you will like it...

Glen Zehr said...

By the way, what? is #1

ITF said...

Number 1 is "Get Away Jordan" by Take 6.