Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Test Day

The milk tester was here this evening. It was a pathetic test but I was encouraged by the fact that everyone else is doing as poorly as I am. Unless you look at the Virginia Dairyman. When you look through this lovely magazine you realize how pathetic your cows are doing. Oh well. I knew they were not going to hit 60 lbs and I was right. They topped off at 57.5 lbs. Ach vell....
I could spend the next few minutes of your precious time giving you all of my grand excuses but I guess I will spare you those mind boggling facts or fiction as the case may be...
We raked our hay this afternoon and now I hear thunder pealing in the distance. Oh well, the corn needs water worse than I need the hay. Plus it doesn't really make any difference what I would like either it will rain or it won't...
Well, so long from Airy Mont
Have a goood nite everybody...

No comments: