Friday, July 25, 2008

Lap Top Date

I am currently sitting in Main Street Cafe pecking on my lap top. My wife is browsing the web on her computer. What brought on this little escapade was our pitiful dial up service. I have been trying to put AVG 8.0 on her lap top but couldn't. This became very annoying. The phone was tied up all night and it still didn't get the job accomplished. I decided enough was enough. So, we are having a lap top date. How cool.... Her computer in now up to date and the process was quite painless.

2 comments:

RenJen said...

That is where DSL is rather nice
Rene C

Anonymous said...

I thought Ben told me that your were getting DSL soon? I sure hope so. Can't imagine the torture of dial-up. We have had cable high speed for at least 8 years now. I sure wish we could get FIOS. Its supposed to make DSL and cable seem like dial-up!