Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Still Improving

Last night about 11 Jon called and told me he wanted two pieces of pizza. I told him I would bring him some this evening. Daddy called and asked Rachel if I was really coming. Jon was really in need of pizza and daddy was getting quite hungry also. So I arrived with the pizza and found Jon vastly improved over last night. I was with there close to two hours and I could tell he was getting tired by the time I left. He wasn't talking as much and his head was starting to hurt some. He was suppose to be moved today to a step down unit but a room never opened up for him. Perhaps tomorrow. He may be coming home by the weekend...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping us updated on Jon's condition. Much appreciated.

Momof3 said...

My sentiments exactly--thanks for the updates, Glen........those of us out of the area appreciate your taking time to sit at your computer every day to do these type-ups.