Thursday, December 21, 2006

Life

Sonny is heading for IN in the morning. He will be out their for a week. This means I will be taking care of the chores this week. We are slowly/rapidly moving towards moving. Some things are going really well and then some things are not. This whole thing is making me weary and I want to get it over with. I am currently listening to an album Jack Veazy recorded while he was singing with the King's Heralds. He is probably the best baritone I have ever heard. He must be really good at golf also because when he retired from singing he became a golf instructor. Anyway, enough about life for one night...

1 comment:

Glen Zehr said...

Yes I am... He actually did three solo albums which my brother has. I have not heard all of them. He says they are very good...