Monday, March 23, 2009

Mending

I am finally on the mend. My family is on the mend. How nice... We finally went in to Urgent Care on Sat. evening. Aleya had a raging fever because of two ear infections. I was on the verge of pneumonia. So, I spent yesterday sleeping and today I worked. I am feeling tired now but still feel better than I did this morning. Wow, it was miserable.
Thankfully the wife never got sick, not even the slightest sniffle. Which is or could be annoying but I decided the benefits from her not being sick while everyone else is sick highly out weighs the fact that she avoided the whole thing...
She was somewhat proud of her ability to remain healthy. She should be, every direction she turned someone was sneezing, wheezing, coughing or some other such thing in her face...

No comments: