Monday, August 18, 2008

A Discovery

I had a phone call from Joe Motley this morning. He is a neighboring farmer and I have known him for quite some time, ten years at least. Well, he called this morning and told me he was coming to cut my corn this week. This made me rather weak in the knees, so to speak. We have two working days left until he is planning to arrive on Thursday morning. I feel like we have a good weeks worth of work to do before he gets here.
The trench is not finished. They are hoping to pour the floor Wed. afternoon.
The tractor is not ready. 4-150 broke a gear in the reverse department. It is apart and ready to go together.
I found a snowplow this morning that we have to have to push silage with. However, it needs to be reconfigured to fit the front of the tractor.
Also, the big dump truck needs one good day of personal attention...
Such is life. I am sure something will happen but I don't know what....

1 comment:

Nodleulations said...

Sounds like you have your work cut out for you...

If I was home I'd come help you, maybe:)

Hope it goes well.