Saturday, August 16, 2008

Baltimore MD

Rachel's parents, Carla and our tribe are headed to the Baltimore Aquarium today. We have tickets for 1:00. I have always wanted to go. I hear it is a fantastic venue. I am currently sitting in Grandpa Kauffman's living room. The sun light is streaming through the window. I have a feeling if I would step outside it would be a very crisp morning. Last night I was reunited with Sierra, she has been here with Grandpas for about ten days. We had a picnic, roasting hot dogs and marshmallows as well as making elephant ears on top of the fire. I am rather partial to elephant ears. Much better than marshmallows.
Also, I must mention the grand discovery I made last evening. When I turned on the computer the mouse touch pad thing did not work. I could not figure it out. I finally discovered this button at the top of the touch pad. This button allows you to turn the touch pad on and off. I was so excited. When I try typing with the touch pad on I end up with my cursor some place else without my permission or knowledge. Anyway, now I won't have that annoying problem anymore....

No comments: