Monday, June 16, 2008

Weekend Report

I must say we had a very good weekend. It is always good to meet new people and renew old friendships. Let's see, I ran into Byron Smucker and his father-in-law, Ernie Weaver. Saturday evening we were in York and sang at Tidings Of Peace. This was great fun. Though the crowd was small they were very enthusiastic. Sunday we sang at Pleasent Valley in Ephrata. Some people are very easy to visit with and Stanely Fox and his family would fall into this category. We ate lunch with them and had a very good time. Last evening we sang at a Brethern church in Chambersburg/Greencastle area. After the service the other three guys headed home. I am currently sitting in my father-in-laws living room. My family and I will be leaving here shortly. It rained at home Saturday so I need to get home and plant my last 50 acres of corn.

2 comments:

Momof3 said...

So who's your new VOP member? Did you switch to bass then?

Glen Zehr said...

Well, Ben is still singing because we have not found anyone to replace him. We are still current...