Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Finally

We finally finished chopping....
Next year this is going to need to be different. Some how, some way, it cannot take us so long to get the spring work done. I cannot finish planting corn till we get another rain. Tomorrow I have some odds and ends I need to get finished up. Changing inflations, cleaning out some calf pens and the prefresh pen...
I am so relieved to be finished with field work I could weep...
Today the reverse quit working on the 4-150 White. We finished packing trench with another tractor....

2 comments:

GKStauffer said...

Was that haylage or barlage? :-)

Oh, btw, hi there. I'm Merle & Edith's nephew, and found your blog from the links in their blog.

Glen Zehr said...

Well. it was silage. It turned more into straw by the time we were finished....
We shall see what happens. It would make great heifer and dry cow feed...