Monday, February 05, 2007

Judgement Day

I was told the other day that judgement may occur between Feb. 6-8 or 22-24. When I heard the news I instantly began to take an inventory of things. Things that needed to be addressed. Things that may affect the judges decision. Would I pass the inspection? What happens if I don't pass? Okay, I knew the answer to the last question but it still made me think. I came to the conclusion that their were many things to do. I had one room that needed an amazing amount of attention. So to this room I strolled armed with the tools I would need to win this battle. Tools that would increas my chances of passing the judges inspection. I have done my home work. I am ready. Come and inspect every nook and cranny if you wish. I have nothing to hide. I don't know if he will come on those specific dates but I was told he would. I have to trust the one who told me these things because he is suppose to know. He has the inside track and fills me in on these yearly inspections. Once a year I am warned that the judge is coming. You see, it is required by law that my dairy is inspected every so often and tommorrow may be my judgement day.

No comments: