Sunday, February 18, 2007

Dry Heaves

Sierra was rudely awakened around 12:30 with an incredible stomach problem. She depoisited the contents of her stomach in her bed. The good mother gave her a bath and did several loads of laundry in the night. About 1:15 I was rudely awakened by this incredible wail coming from the office the location to which Sierra had been moved. Rachel was out of the bed in a shot. After several more strange noises I went to investigate. Much to my dismay she was having dry heaves. I don't htink I have ever expierenced this and based on the wails she was emitting I don't think I would relish the expierence. When I returned to the house after milking Sierra had received another bath and looks extremely weary and weak. How many of you have had the dry heaves...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:( Me. Contributed to excessive vomiting during the entire length of a pregnancy.

Poor girl. Hope she feels better soon. :(