Sunday, October 12, 2008

Stuff

After going to bed at 1:00 Sat. morning. Rising at 7:20. Mixing all day and knowing I had promised to milk Sunday moning, I was hoping to leave Alive Studios by 8:00 Sat. evening. That would have put me to bed by 10:00 or so. We left Alive around 10 wihich put me to bed about 12:15. Up at 3:30 and will be leaving in a few minutes for a program at Evergreen Baptist Church in Appomattox. I was scared to lay down after milking. I was afraid I would feel really bad if I slept for an hour and woke up feeling groggy. We still have three more songs to mix on Monday. However, I am not planning on going up. I think some of the other guys will be. I think the album is sounding very nice. If you are interested in ordering a copy you can email me at glen.dairyfarmer@gmail.com I try to check this several times a week. You can also use our website and send an email. However there is no information concerning the album up yet.

No comments: