Thursday, October 09, 2008

Sprinkles

It is sprinkling this morning. I am glad. I have three loads to go to finish the field I am working on. I will try to get that finished this morning. I have to be gone this evening and the rest of the week. I will be back Sat. night and will be milking Sunday morning. I then have to be in Appomatox to sing Sunday morning and will be following that up with a program in South Boston at Faith Mennonite in the evening. This is a lot of running around. Friday and Saturday will be spent back in the studio mixing the Christmas album, Tiny King. I should be available for you to purchase by Thanksgiving. So, I hope it rains while I am gone becuase I wouldn't be able to work if I was at home so it would be nice if the rain would fit into my schedule so nicely...

No comments: