Saturday, May 26, 2007

Convention

Wow, I have never been to a convention before and I am amazed at the number of stands or vendors present. A room the size of a football field packed with the vendors. Whether you homeschool your children or not I believe you would find it helpful. Used books, new books, music, instruments, curriculum, Rod & Staff, CLE, Saxon, Rosseta Stone, and lots of other things. Not to mention the workshops. I went to two workshops which were science related. The first was on how Science defends the Bible. The second was on Evolution and how the evolutionists are lying to the public. Covering up the facts about creation. Great stuff. Dr. John Wile was the speaker. He has a Phd. in Nuclear Chemistry. I found him very interesting, a great speaker. Not sure what today holds we shall see...

No comments: